School of Fire

On Monday, October 17th we’ll be having a little culinary competition.

With “Iron Chef” as our prompt, we are going to pose two local sous chefs against one another in a winner take all cooking battle:

Jameson Chavez of manna vs. Alex Morgan of Caffe pHoenix.

Doors are at 5:30pm with showtime starting promptly at 6:30pm.

Each chef will be assigned an assistant from the CFCC culinary school and they will prepare a “buffet style” dinner for the audience and planned courses for three judges. the audience will have 25% of the vote, with each judge warranting the remaining 75%.

Chef Jacob Hilbert & Chef Kyle McKnight of Circa will be the interviewers discussing cooking techniques and terminologies.

tickets are $45 in advance with much of the proceeds going to the CFCC culinary school in the form of scholarships for future chefs.

seating is limited. please rsvp to manna.wilmington@gmail.com or call directly (910).763.5252 for reservations.

 

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.